As a lifetime Middletown, CT resident with Florida roots, Springfield College Graduate, and Social Work professional, I have dedicated my life to leadership in service to others. It is only right that I continue that service to others through my career with Linda’s Team William Raveis Real Estate! I specialize in residential real estate and I’m hoping to work with not only the young professionals of Middlesex County, Collier County, Lee County, and Sarasota County but all prospective buyers, sellers, and renters of these communities. Although I will be present in the community, I will need your help to spread the word about my flourishing career through creating an endless network of clients via your referrals! I thank you all in advance for the continued love, positivity, support, and referrals. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, gotta have HART!
Linda’s Team William Raveis Real Estate
National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
Greater Hartford Association of REALTORS (GHAR)
Naples Area Board of REALTORS (NABOR)
Multiple Listing Service (Naples)
Smart MLS (CT)
Springfield College School of Social Work
Master of Social Work 2014
B.S. Youth Development
Minor Sociology 2013
Middletown High School 2010
Traveling REALTOR (Licensed in CT & FL)…
- Highly experienced as a buyers representative including first time home-buyers
- Expert in navigating familial relations through extenuating circumstances such as grief, loss, divorce, separation, strained familial relations.
- Highly experienced Listing agent specializing in marketing innovation, customer relations, custom staging, and collaborative transaction management.
- Extensive experience with navigating complex real estate transactions including but not limited to probate sales, estate sales, expired listings, and short sales.
State of Connecticut Certified Elections Moderator
- Young Professionals of Naples
- Volunteer at Middletown’s Summer Fun 3-week summer program sponsored by Salvation Army and Lan Chi’s Vietnamese Restaurant
- Volunteer with Middletown United Fathers
I have a passion for new and exciting experiences and welcome spontaneity with open arms. I am the eldest of 4 children so I have an innate nurturing and inclusive nature. I love traveling and spending time with my close friends and family. You may see me out and about networking as I love meeting new people and sustaining positive relationships. Don’t be afraid to say hello as my friendly, compassionate attitude has welcomed many different types of people into my world. I lead my life in leadership and service to others and plan to continue to honor this mantra throughout my real estate career in CT and Florida alike!
I have been a licensed real estate professional since 2015.
I am dedicated to providing each and every client with an overall positive home buying and/or selling experience. As a real estate agent with an educational background in social work, I have a unique set of decision making, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills. I utilize my educational training to enhance my quality of service to each and every client. These skills coupled with my devout dedication to my fiduciary duties to my clients allow for a strong client centered approach in my real estate practices.
- Middlesex County, CT
- Hartford County, CT
- CT Shoreline
- Collier County, FL
- Lee County, FL
- Sarasota County, FL
- All Surrounding Areas